Project Manager Assistant is responsible for assisting project manager in planning, prioritizing, executing, and monitoring of timelines to insure adherence of deadlines on all metal building projects.
- Assist in managing project development from initiation to closure.
- Accept accountability for project results.
- Work with team members to coordinate production.
- Clearly communicate expectations to customers, team members and management.
- Act as mediator between customers, team members and management.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems that may arise throughout the project life cycle.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
- Track and report project milestones and provide status report to management and customers.
- Motivate project team members on a proactive basis.
- Coordinate, dispatch and track deliveries.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Remarkable Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to Thrive High Pressure Situations
- Moderate Computer Skills
- Able to Handle Administrative Tasks
- Can React Positively to Changes
- Capable of Researching Solutions When Situations Arise
- Ability to Up-Sell or Make Suggestions to Customers
- Capable of Completing Tasks
- Top Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan
- Drug Free Work Place
- Apply in person with resume and salary history:
R & M Steel Co.
20595 Farmway Rd.
Caldwell, Idaho 83607
No Mail to above address
- Email Resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
- Apply online by clicking the “Apply Online” button above